How to Create Random Name Selector, Seating Charts and Group Selectors from a Single Google Sheets with Flippity.net!
Ever wanted to take your list of students and quickly pick a random name for activities, prizes or other reasons? Want to use that same spreadsheet o create seating charts, pair students in groups? Want to use a simple google spreadsheet of terms to create online flashcards and review games from the same spreadsheet?
- Go to Flippity.net,
- Click on their template and then
- click the Make a Copy button on the next screen.
- In the first two columns fill in the names or terms and definitions but do not change the header row
- When done, click on the second spreadsheet at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions
- Go to File and Publish to the web
- Copy the link into the highlighted box on the second tabbed sheet
- A new link appears below
- Click that and watch the magic begin!